Do you have a large Facebook, Instagram or blog following consisting of followers from the Australian Cattle Industry or its supply chain? Stud Stock Marketing Services is seeking potential Social Influencers to support Cattle Stud Operations in marketing and distributing their brand across the Primary Production Sector.
- By leveraging your existing digital influence you will bring in potential customers and referrals through the use of Facebook posts, potentially videos and photos on Instagram and possibly the use of blogs. (if you only use one of these three mediums that’s ok)
- Your niche will be the Primary Production Sector, Cattle Production Sector or the Cattle Stud Sector or a combination of all of the above
- We are seeking a number of Social Influencers to provide Australia wide coverage, across all breeds of cattle and associated primary production supply chains.
- Your rate will be determined by metrics used to measure digital engagement.
About your existing content and followers
- Your followers will be based in Australia, be from the Agricultural Sector (primarily beef) and are predominantly located in Regional and Remote Areas.
- Your posts will show good levels of engagement.
- None of your posts will upset or offend this sectors target audience and you will have a personal reputation of trust and honesty.
- You will have a genuine interest in farming, the sector and the people in it.
A brief explanation of the “supply chain”
The supply chain for the beef production sector includes all of those inputs and services as related to the production and sale of beef. This includes stockfeed, horses, animal husbandry, machinery, transport, auctioneering, feedlotting, processing etc. You may have a large following in one of these categories which may make you suitable for this role as your same followers are likely also interested in purchasing bulls and livestock in general.
About Stud Stock Marketing Services
- Stud Stock Marketing Services is an end to end marketing agency primarily targeted at promoting Cattle Stud Operations to improve their bull/ female sale averages and clearance rates.
- We value innovation and this includes bringing marketing concepts and techniques (including the use of Information Technology) from other sectors to the Australian Cattle Stud Industry.
- At the same time our commitment is to demonstrate a return on investment (ROI) on our products and services to our clients.
Find out more at www.studstockmarketing.com.au
How to apply
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org identifying your name, contact details and the reference to your digital presence. Also include a brief paragraph on why you think you could potentially provide this service.
- A member of our team will review your digital presence and get back in touch with you.
Not sure if you’re suitable? There’s no harm in applying anyway! Get in touch today.